- Wash and thinly slice the tomatoes. Wash the salad leaves.
- Place the slices of bread on the board, then spread a thin layer of butter onto each slice.
- Layer on the tomatoes, salad leaves, pastrami and a generous slice of cheese. Close with a slice of bread. Press down firmly with the help of a dish. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Using a dinosaur-shaped pastry cutter, shape the club sandwiches into dinosaurs.
- Serve at room temperature.
😉 Tip: Be sure to use the sandwich trimmings, for example, cutting them into small cubes to serve with pre-dinner drinks.