Browsing our website www.fromi.com may result in the installation of cookie(s) on your computer. A cookie is a small text-file that does not allow the identification of the user, but records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. They pose no risk, since they do not contain virus. The data obtained in this way is intended to make your online experience easier, by saving browsing information on the site, and to enable various traffic volumes statistics.
When you connect to our site, we may be led, subject to your choices, to install various cookies in your terminal enabling us to recognise your terminal’s browser during the validity period of the cookie concerned. The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the parameters of your own browser software used when you surf on our site.
- To compile anonymous aggregate statistics, traffic-volumes and use of the various elements making up our site (sections and content visited, surfing), enabling us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
- To adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, depending on the hardware and software that your terminal contains.
- To store information relating to a form that you have filled in on our site as a request for information to become a customer.
You can change your cookie settings at any time by configuring your computer as indicated below. However, the disabling of cookie may obstruct the access to some of our services.
- Internet Explorer : tool tab (top right 3 dots/lines horizontally), then go to the Settings menu (pictogram in the shape of an internet cog). Click on the Confidentiality and security menu (symbolised by a padlock). Choose according to the options: block / do not block cookies / block third-party cookies only and validate on Ok.
- Firefox : at the top right of the browser window, click on the menu icon (symbolised by 3 horizontal lines). Go to the options menu and click on the Privacy and Security tab. Go to the Cookies and site data section where you can set or delete your data.
- Safari : Click on the menu pictogram (symbolised by a cog) in the top right-hand corner of the browser. Select Settings. In the “Confidentiality and security” section, choose whether to block cookies.
- Chrome : Click on the menu pictogram (symbolised by 3 dots or vertical lines) in the top right-hand corner of the browser. Select Settings. In the “Privacy and Security” section, go to the section on “cookies and other site data”. Here you can clear, allow or block cookies.