- Dice the chicken, then mince in the blender.
- Stir in the egg whites, the scissored chives and 150 g of grated cheese.
- Season with fine salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Mould the filling into the buttered Dino pastry cutters.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cook the nuggets for 10 minutes. Switch the oven to grill, then remove the nuggets from the pastry cutters, sprinkle with the leftover grated cheese and brown for 2-3 minutes. Serve hot with a little ketchup and a few crisps.
😉 Tip: You could make the nuggets in this recipe with turkey or even white fish.