- Preheat the oven on the grill position.
- Prepare the filling: wash and cut the tomatoes into thick slices and wash the salad leaves.
- Cut the burger buns in half and place them on the oven rack to toast slightly.
- In the meantime, melt the butter in a hot frying pan and cook the meat to your liking (blue, rare or well-done).
- Top the buns with the burger sauce, salad leaves and tomato slices.
- Cut the cheese into thin slices and place them on top of each of the steaks still in the pan. Place a lid on the pan to allow the cheese to melt gently.
- Place the steak on top of the filling and close the bun.
- Serve hot.
😉 Tip: In the mood for a burger that shakes things up? Replace the meat with minced fish or a veggie steak. And it tastes even better with home fries!