- Cook the cannelloni in a pan of boiling and well-salted water. Stop the cooking process by placing them in ice water.
- Drain the pasta and place on absorbent paper.
- Meanwhile, in a salad bowl, mix the ground veal with the egg, the chopped chives and the coarsely grated cheese.
- Of course, you will need to keep a nice piece of cheese to cut out the dinosaur for decoration.
- Once the filling is homogeneous, put it in a piping bag and fill the cannelloni one by one.
- Place them in a baking dish that you have buttered beforehand.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Put the cannelloni in the oven for about 15 minutes. Once the meat is cooked, turn the oven to the grill position. Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese over the cannelloni and bake for a few minutes. Serve hot with a well-seasoned green salad.
😉 Tip: Try replacing the meat with a fish or vegetable stuffing!