- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the hot-dog buns lengthwise.
- Brush the inside with a thin layer of mustard.
- Then place a sausage inside.
- Sprinkle generously with grated cheese. Place in the oven for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Pour the ketchup and remaining mustard into paper cones. When you remove from the oven, decorate with a zig-zag of ketchup and mustard.
- Serve hot.
😉 Tip: Sauces change the taste of a dish! Play with their power by trying a burger sauce, samurai sauce or mayonnaise for a less classic but just as good hot dog! This recipe is ideal with a tomato salad sprinkled with fresh herbs like chives or basil for even more flavour!