- Preheat plancha to 200°.
- Clean and wash asparagus tips.
- Quickly sear the asparagus on the plancha with some olive oil, browning it a little, then add the peeled and finely chopped onion.
- Sprinkle the pine nuts over the top to roast them a little. Season with table salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Meanwhile, dice the pain d’épices evenly.
- Make a criss-cross pattern with the hot asparagus and top with a generous spoonful of Cremoso al Tartufo. Sprinkle with the diced pain d’épices and allow to melt before eating.
😉 Tip: Adding a little lardo de Colonnata would make this dish even more delicious.