- In a bowl, whisk the Isigny cream cheese with the cocoa powder.
- Lightly flavour the mixture with the cherry liqueur.
- Crush a dozen cherries and add them to the chocolate cream cheese.
- Meanwhile, slice the Délice d’Argental horizontally into 3 layers.
- Generously top these cheese discs with the mixture and stack them.
- Cover the entire cheese with the remaining mixture and coat with the chocolate shavings.
- Decorate your cake with the liqueur cherries and gold leaf.
😉 Tips and Ideas: This recipe can also be made with alcohol-free cherries.