- Preheat the oven to 70°C.
- To make the orange crisps, cut an orange into very thin slices using a ham slicer.
- Place the slices on a sheet of baking paper and bake for around 3 hours.
- Sprinkle the vanilla sugar over the cheese.
- Coat the top and edges of the cheese with the toasted almonds.
- Peel the remaining oranges and cut them into even wedges. Drain off any excess juice.
- Place the orange segments on the cheese, sprinkle with the previously crushed candied chestnuts, and decorate with the orange crisps and gold leaves.
😉 Tips and Ideas: This recipe can be made with other citrus fruits of your choice (clementines, mandarins, grapefruit, bergamot, etc.).