- Preheat a barbecue with hood to 270°C.
- Meanwhile, cut pineapple into thick slices but do not peel. Make a criss-cross pattern on them with the sear grate then place on a sheet of aluminium foil that has been oiled with olive oil.
- Slice the Sainte Maure cheese and fan out on top of the pineapple, lightly sprinkle with coconut and season with table salt and pepper.
- Lower temperature of barbecue to 200°, place the aluminium foil and pineapple on the barbecue grate, close hood and cook for 5 – 8 minutes.
- Arrange on serving plates, accompanied by a well-seasoned green salad.
😉 Tip: You can make this dish with other summer fruits, such as peaches and nectarines. To make it a touch more exotic, you could add a pinch of spice.