- Melt the Lingot cheese in the microwave.
- In a pan, bring to the boil 50 cl of milk and 50 cl of water, a bay leaf, grated nutmeg, salt, pepper and crushed garlic.
- Stir in the polenta and the melted cheese.
- Let cook for a few minutes over a low heat.
- Stir regularly to prevent the polenta from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the sweetcorn, season with salt and pepper and stir well, sprinkle with coarsely chopped chives.
😉 Tip: This dish can be enjoyed with a mixed salad or as a side dish for meat or poultry.