- Put the savoury biscuits in the bowl of your food processor.
- Blend to a fine powder, add softened butter and blend again until you have a soft mixture.
- Put an equal amount of the biscuit mix in each mould and press down with the bottom of a small glass.
- Leave to chill.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Gorgonzola bavarois: soften gelatine in a bowl of cold water.
- When gelatine is soft, drain it and lightly squeeze with your hands.
- Bring port to simmering point, melt gelatine and remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, in the chilled bowl of your food processor, whisk the chilled cream to a froth.
- When the cream has thickened, switch to a slower speed and carefully add the Gorgonzola.
- Pour in half the gelatine mixture and mix until smooth.
- Add roughly scissored chives and adjust seasoning with fine salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Pour mousse into the moulds and put in a cold place to set.
- Mix finely chopped truffle with remaining jelly.
- Pour a thin layer onto each cheesecake.
- Return to a cool place to set until ready to serve.
😉 Tip: You can use all sorts of different flavoured savoury biscuits.