- Wash, peel and dice the vegetables evenly.
- Heat the olive oil and sauté all the vegetables over a high heat. Once they have browned slightly, lower the heat and leave to simmer for 5-6 minutes. Peel the garlic, remove the germ and crush. Season to taste with fine salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cut the cheese into sticks. Place the slices of bread on a sheet of baking paper and top with the cooked vegetables. Place the cheese sticks on top.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Bake the slices in the oven for 7-8 minutes.
- When the cheese has nicely melted, take the slices out of the oven and serve hot with salad.
😉 Tip: To tweak this recipe, you could add a few lightly fried lardons to the vegetables.