- Peal the vegetables, chop them roughly and sauté on all sides. Season the vegetables directly.
- Put the sautéed vegetables into a clay pot and cover with Burrata. Bake at 200°C for around 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut the entrecôte into 4 pieces and fry briefly on both sides. Season with salt and pepper. The meat should not be cooked right the way through but should be lightly browned on both sides
- Cut the onions and garlic into small pieces and add to the meat.
- Cover the steaks with Mozzarella and bake at 250°C for 5 minutes.
- Serve the entrecôte with the vegetables au gratin.
😉 Tip: This dish can also be prepared with pork steaks.