- Preheat barbecue to 220°C.
- Peel asparagus and cut in half lengthwise.
- Sear asparagus spears on both sides on sear grate. Season and keep hot.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cheeses: beat eggs in a bowl.
- Coat cheeses in flour then beaten egg then breadcrumbs.
- Fry breadcrumbed cheeses in olive oil over a gentle heat.
- When both sides are golden brown, serve with grilled asparagus and marinaded red drop peppers.
- Season with a grind of pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
😉 Tip: The breadcrumbed cheeses can be served with a green salad and some quartered tomatoes. Or they make a great accompaniment to grilled meats.