- Peel melon, remove seeds and cut into even pieces. Use rosemary sprigs to make skewers with melon pieces.
- Meanwhile, warm olive oil and pour over lavender flowers. Leave to cool and infuse for at least 2 hours.
- When lavender oil has reached room temperature, immerse cheeses and leave for another 2 hours.
- Preheat barbecue to 250°C and grill the melon skewers
- Serve the warmed melon skewers with the marinated Picandou cheeses.
😉 Tipp: Melon is really nice barbecued – and so is watermelon, so why not give that a try too?