- Preheat your barbecue plancha to 200°C.
- Peel potatoes and carrot.
- Do not wash the vegetables but grate by hand or in a food processor.
- Mix the grated vegetables in a bowl with the cubed cheese, melted butter and scissored chives. Season.
- Place a thick-bottomed frying pan on the plancha. When it’s nice and hot, fill with mixture. Pat down with a skimmer and cook 7-8 minutes either side, depending on how thick it is.
- Serve when hot and golden, either with a salad or to accompany meat or fish.
😉 Tip: This galette can be made with lots of other vegetables of your choice, as long as you always have a potato base to bind them together; you can also make a plain one using just potatoes. For this recipe, you can use either the crust of the cheese or the inside.