- Preheat the oven to 130°C.
- Evenly slice the courgettes and tomatoes. Lightly oil a baking dish and place the tomatoes and courgettes in alternate layers. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and add a few sprigs of rosemary for flavour, then cook in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- While that is cooking, dice the lamb and cook in a hot frying pan with the remaining olive oil.
- Once the vegetables are nicely roasted, take them out of the oven.
- Turn the temperature up to 180°C.
- Place the slices of bread on a sheet of baking paper, rub them with a clove of garlic (germ removed). Place a portion of roasted vegetables, a few pieces of diced lamb and some generous slices of cheese on each slice of bread.
- Bake in the oven for 3-4 minutes. Once the cheese has melted, transfer to your serving plates and enjoy nice and hot.
😉 Tip: You could add a few grilled peppers to this recipe.