- Preheat barbecue to 240°C.
- Wrap potatoes in aluminium foil and place under the barbecue hood for 50 minutes. When the potatoes are cooked, unwrap, peel and cut into thin rounds.
- Cut panini in half lengthways.
- Lightly oil with olive oil and place a thin slice of cheese on each half.
- Add a slice of ham, a few basil leaves and some slices of potato to 4 of the panini halves. Cover with the other half. Lower temperature to 180°C and put sandwiches on sear grate. Cook each side, pressing down lightly with a spatula.
- When the paninis are cooked and golden brown on both sides, serve hot with a nice salad or some crisps.
😉 Tip: You could also make these paninis with roast chicken breast and a few slices of tomato.