- Preheat barbecue to 230°C.
- Wrap potatoes in aluminium foil and cook under the barbecue hood for 50 minutes. Check potatoes are cooked – a knife should slide in easily. Remove aluminium foil and set aside in a cool place.
- When cold, cube the potato and the cheese (rind removed). Blend thoroughly in a blender, adding a trickle of olive oil and the peeled, finely chopped garlic.
- Finely chop olives and sun-dried tomatoes.
- When the cheese and potatoes are smoothly blended, turn into a bowl and stir in the olives and tomatoes. Adjust seasoning and serve at room temperature with sesame breadsticks or toasted crusty farmhouse bread.
😉 Tip: For this recipe you could add capers or green olives and serve with roast pine nuts.