- Place the cheese in a chilled bowl. Whisk with an electric whisk at medium speed until it becomes a smooth paste. Increase the speed, add the cream and mix until a light mousse forms. While whisking gently, add the honey and season with fine salt and freshly ground pepper. Leave to chill.
- Meanwhile, boil the green vegetables in a large pan of water with the sea salt until they are still slightly crisp. Remove and chill in ice so that they keep their green colour.
- Peel the shallot and chop finely.
- Season the green vegetables and the shallot with olive oil, fine salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Add the Barbichette mousse to a piping bag with a round nozzle.
- Arrange the vegetables in small bowls and generously cover with the cheese mousse. Serve chilled.
😉 Tip: This cheese mousse can be flavoured with spices of your choice and can be served as a sauce alongside a vegetable or fish terrine.