Setting time: 7 hours in the fridge
Difficulty level: Average 👨🍳👨🍳
- Cut the cheese into sticks.
- Remove the pineapple skin and slice into sticks the same size as the cheese.
- Heat the grape juice in a saucepan.
- Soften the gelatine in a bowl of lukewarm water. Squeeze in your hand to remove excess water and add it to the warm grape juice.
- In a terrine dish, place successive layers of fruits, alternating with the cheese.
- Pour over the cooled jelly and leave to set in the fridge for 7 hours.
- Arrange the mint leaves on top of the terrine before serving for a fresh, decorative touch.