- Cut the courgette and aubergine into thin slices.
- Coat all the slices with flour.
- Preheat the oven to 75°C.
- Cut the tomato into wafer-thin slices. Place the slices on a sheet of baking paper and bake for 1 hour to make crunchy crisps.
- Heat the deep fat fryer to 180°C and add the vegetable slices one at a time. Fry the slices, then place on a paper towel to remove excess oil. Do the same with the artichoke, basil and rocket leaves.
- Place a little tapenade in the bottom of the bowls, generously cover with burrata and decorate with the seasoned vegetable crisps.
- Serve chilled.
😉 Tip: You can make this dish with burrata or with mozzarella. You can use whatever kind of vegetables you like for the crisps!