- Chop the vegetables into small pieces and fry with the risotto rice in a pan.
- Add water and vegetable stock until just covered. Repeat several times until the rice is slightly firm (about 15 minutes).
- Cut up the cheese and add just before the end of cooking; leave to melt.
- Fry the scallops until golden on both sides and season slightly.
- Carefully separate the eggs and add the yolk to the dish. It can be eaten with the risotto.
😉 Tip: A “turf” version is also possible, with chicken in coconut curry sauce.