Difficulty level: Average 👨🍳👨🍳
Chilling time: 1 hour
- Cook the eggs for 8 minutes in a pan of boiling water.
- Meanwhile, prepare the black tea by placing the teabags in boiling water.
- Remove the eggs from the water. Using the back of a spoon, crack the shells and place them in the hot tea for 2 minutes until fully cooked.
- Leave the eggs to sit in fresh, tepid tea for another hour before peeling them. Cut off the tops of the eggs and scoop out the yolks.
- Combine the yolks with the cheese in a food processor, slowly drizzling in the olive oil. Season to taste with fine salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Place the cream in a piping bag with a fluted nozzle and fill up the marbled eggs.
- Serve as a starter with a lamb’s lettuce salad.