- Cut the brioche buns in half.
- Melt butter in a frying pan and, when it starts to brown a little, add the brioche buns and cook until golden.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Put the halved buns on a baking sheet.
- Top each half with 2 chocolate truffles and bake for 2 minutes. As soon as chocolate begins to melt, top with the Picandou cheeses and return to oven for 3 minutes to lightly brown the cheese.
- Remove from oven and serve very hot.
😉 Tip: You can use all sorts of different flavoured chocolate truffles – fleur de sel, caramel, nougat, liqueur, etc.