- Preheat your barbecue plancha to 200°C.
- Plunge peaches into a large pan of boiling water for one minute, then turn them into a bowl of iced water, to make them easier to peel.
- Remove skin, cut into quarters and remove stones.
- Lightly oil plancha with olive oil then brown peach quarters, adding sugar.
- Season with a grind of pepper.
- Let gingerbread dry out for 2 hours in an oven heated to 70°C.
- Put browned, quartered fruit into an oven-proof dish. Cover with large pieces of Munster and put dish under barbecue hood. Leave cheese to melt for 10 minutes.
- Crush the dried gingerbread and sprinkle over melted cheese. Garnish with tarragon.
- Serve nice and hot.
😉 Tip: There’s a whole host of delicious fruit available in summer – why not try making this recipe with some of them. Try making the crumble with other types of bread, cake or even melba toast.