- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Add the whole eggs and egg yolks to a mixing bowl.
- Dilute the corn starch in a little water and whisk together with the eggs, cream and freshly grated Parmesan. Season with fine salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Meanwhile, cut the courgette and pepper into small, even cubes. Fry them in olive oil over a high heat. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Leave to cool then add to the mixture.
- Grease a tin with olive oil before pouring in the mixture.
- Bake in a bain-marie in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Leave to cool to room temperature and serve warm or cold, sprinkled with a few pine nuts and served alongside a tomato coulis.
😉 Tip: This dish can be served as a hot or cold starter, or as a side dish with white meats or fish.