- Preheat the oven to 180°C (thermostat 6).
Put eggs, flour, yeast and pepper in a bowl and whisk together.
- Gradually add oil and slightly warmed milk.
- Dice cheese and gently fold into the mixture using a spatula.
Pour mixture into little cupcake moulds (do not grease).
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, pour chilled cream into the bowl of an electric beater.
- Whisk until thick.
- Season with fine salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Pour the cream into a piping bag with a fluted nozzle.
- Generously frost cupcakes with the cream then decorate with flower petals and little cubes of cheese.
😉 Tip: Try using other coated raclettes for even more tasty treats!