- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out heart shapes; cook in the oven at 200°C for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the salmon and Brie de Meaux AOP into thin strips.
- Cook the red pasta in boiling water.
- Fry the cooked pasta in a hot frying pan, add the salmon and Brie de Meaux AOP and heat together for about 3 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with the champagne and cream, leaving to simmer until the sauce becomes creamy.
- Arrange on a plate, in a romantic atmosphere reminding Valentine’s Day, as here on a heart-shaped plate.
😉 Tip: For those who don’t like Champagne, use Crémant d’Alsace for the sauce.