- Use a cheese wire to cut the half brie horizontally into three slices.
- Place them flat on your work surface.
- Use a brush to spread a generous amount of rose preserve over the cheese.
- Put the cheese back together again by stacking the slices.
- Soften the butter and coat the cheese before covering it with powdered pink biscuits.
- Wrap in plastic film and set aside in a cool place for at least one day before serving with a large slice of toast.
😉 Tip: For this recipe, you can substitute the rose preserve for any jam of your choice.