Difficulty level: Average/Advanced 👨🍳👨🍳👨🍳
Setting time: 3 hours
- Separate the eggs. Whisk the yolks and sugar on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Chop the cheese into small pieces and whisk on medium speed until smooth.
- Add the cream and whisk until combined.
- Meanwhile, whisk the whites to stiff peaks and gently fold into the mixture.
- Cut the grapes into quarters and place in the bottoms of the verrines.
- Add the tiramisu mousse to a piping bag and fill the verrines.
- Chill for 3 hours.
- Top with grapes and a mint leaf before serving.