- Cut the cheese into thin strips and remove the rind.
- Pour the wine into the fondue pot and heat.
- Quickly add the cheese and stir to mix with the wine.
- Continue stirring the mixture with a wooden spoon in a figure 8 pattern until the cheese is melted and the fondue is smooth.
- Light the warmer for the fondue on the table. Place the fondue pot on top while stirring the cheese.
- You’re all set! Enjoy your cheesy fondue!
😉 Tip : Bread is still the perfect accompaniment. Baguette, farmhouse loaf, whole wheat bread… whatever you fancy.