- Cut the cheese into thin strips and remove the rind.
- Pour the wine into the fondue pot and heat.
- Quickly add the cheese and stir to mix with the wine.
- Continue stirring the mixture with a wooden spoon in a figure 8 pattern until the cheese is melted and the fondue is smooth.
- Light the warmer for the fondue on the table. Place the fondue pot on top while stirring the cheese.
- You’re all set! Enjoy your cheesy fondue!
😉 Tip : Whatever you do, don’t remove the rind from the Brie de Meaux AOP la Réserve des Crémiers; that way you won’t waste any precious cheese and
your fondue will have even more flavour. Stir the mixture until it has a smooth and creamy texture. The Brie de Meaux needs to be heated over high heat for ideal melting.