- Grate the Comté AOP, the courgettes and the peeled potatoes and mix them together in a salad bowl. Leave for 5-10 minutes and remove any excess water.
- Stir the eggs and the flour into the mixture, and season with the salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Add the oil to a hot frying pan, place the heart-shaped cookie cutter in the centre and fill it evenly with the mixture. After cooking for a brief time, the heart-shaped mould can be removed.
- Cook the rosti on both sides until browned.
- Serve the rosti as a starter with a tapas sauce or pair it with meat.
👨🍳Why this cheese? Thanks to Comté AOP, the rösti stays very moist inside, which gives it a wonderful taste.