Cooking instructions: 10 minutes with cream at room temperature or 6 minutes of cream has been warmed up
- Fry the smoked bacon in a pan with the slices of farmhouse bread.
- Pour the fluid cream into a small ramekin. Add the eggs, pieces of chopped cheese and sprigs of tarragon. Season with pepper and salt.
- Cook the mixture in a bain-marie for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the pieces of bacon and the bread sticks on top of the mixture.
- Add hazelnuts and pink berries on top before serving.
Watch the whole recipe in this video