- Preheat plancha to 240°C.
- To make pancake batter, begin by separating egg yolks from whites.
- Mix flour with baking powder and egg yolks in a bowl. Gradually whisk in the milk. Whisk energetically until you have a smooth, even batter. Meanwhile, whisk whites to firm peaks with a pinch of salt.
- When they hold their shape, stir the batter in gently. Adjust seasoning.
- Put small ladlefuls of batter on the oiled plancha and cook pancakes for 2 minutes on each side. Keep hot.
- Place pancakes on sheet of lightly oiled aluminium foil. Cover with thickly diced Morbier cheese. Put back under the barbecue hood and allow cheese to slowly melt.
- Serve nice and hot with a few pink peppercorns as garnish.
😉 Tip: You could also add some cheese and a few lardons to the batter before cooking the pancakes.