- Drain chick peas and put in the food mixer with Picandou à Tartiner and tahini.
- Peel and de-germ garlic, then chop finely and add to chick peas and cheese.
- Continue mixing the ingredients as you drizzle in the oil.
- Add the Espelette pepper and adjust seasoning.
- Serve houmous in a bowl, decorated with a few baby basil leaves and some rehydrated raisins.
- Serve well chilled.
😉 Tips and Ideas: This is the perfect recipe to serve with pre-dinner drinks in the summer, along with a few grissini. You could replace the Espelette pepper with mild or hot paprika.