- Mix the flour, water, olive oil and salt until you get a smooth dough. Leave the dough to rest in a cool place for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough thinly to form a pizza.
- Cut the tomatoes and the onion into small pieces, and mix them with the red wine, a little water and the oregano until you get a very thick tomato sauce. Spread this sauce evenly over the dough.
- Then top the pizza with the seafood.
- Cut the Fourme d’Ambert AOP into small strips, and distribute them generously over the pizza.
- Put the pizza in the oven and cook at 250°C for 9 minutes.
- Before serving, drizzle with a little olive oil.
👨🍳Why this cheese? Fourme d’Ambert AOP blends perfectly with seafood and, when combined with olive oil, it reveals all its flavours.