- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Place the slices of bread on a sheet of baking paper.
- Peel the pears. Over a medium heat, melt the honey in a frying pan. When it starts to brown slightly, cook the pear quarters in this syrup.
- Place a generous piece of Reblochon de Savoie AOP, the honeyed pears and a few pieces of crushed walnuts on each slice of bread.
- Cook in the oven for 4-5 minutes. When the cheese has nicely melted, take out of the oven and garnish with a few leaves of parsley. Serve nice and hot.
😉 Tip: You can adapt this recipe using Camembert, Brie de Melun or another cheese with a bloomy rind.