- To make the smoothie base, put the yoghurt in a large bowl and season with vinegar, table salt, pepper and a little Espelette pepper.
- Add the washed and scissored chives. Divide equally between serving bowls.
- Prepare garnish. Wash and quarter tomatoes. Slice cucumber and olives into thin rounds.
- When you are ready to serve, pile vegetables and rocket evenly on top of yoghurt mixture and finish with small sections of Picandou.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve chilled with a straw and a fork.
😉 Tip: You could replace the salad topping with roast veg if you wish. You could also flavour the yoghurt with spices from faraway places.