- Preheat plancha to 240°C.
- Wash and peel vegetables and chop them up into large pieces.
- Oil the hot plancha with olive oil and grill chopped vegetables. Season with table salt pepper.
- Add peeled, finely chopped garlic (germ removed).
- Cook until ¾ cooked. Remove from heat and lower heat to 170°C.
- Put some grilled vegetables in the centre of some sheets of baking paper or aluminium foil. Add a big piece of cheese and sprinkle with herbs. Fold into a parcel and return to the plancha to cook for 5 – 6 minutes.
- Open and serve when nice and hot, either with a salad or to accompany meat or fish.
😉 Tip: You can make these parcels with the seasonal vegetables of your choice – take a trip to the market and see what you fancy.